17.12.12

ETSY NEWSLETTER - Treasury of the Week

Published today in the ETSY NEWSLETTER is a Treasury of the Week!
from my  other  Etsy shoppe  ~ Glamour Girl Chic.etsy.com!!!!!
I am just SOOO Excited!
I composed a Collection  Featuring my Etsy Teams-
Tagt team- Farmhouse Treasury Team and the Vintage Etsy Society Team.
"Jingle Bells"
Thank you to the wonderful shoppes / teams with such fabulous items for this awesome Treasury!
Etsy Treasury of the Week by Etsy  Newsletter
click to see all the Fabulous items in this Collection

Merry Sales!
Scarlett

2 comments:

Rolling Hills Vintage said...

Thank you for including me in your gorgeous treasury. An Etsy Teams Newsletter pick!! Congratulations..awesome!

Robin said...

Congratulations Scartlett......well done!

Thank you for including me,

:)
Robin